Wednesday, February 11, 2009

can't get right....

So i played 3600 hands yesterday in 2 differant sessions. they both were about the same. one i broke dead even in give or take $20 bucks and the second time around i won $160, so i havent really lost yet but i havent had that big day yet either, or big loss for that matter. yesterday was next to impossible to focus also, once all this shit passes thats been going on lately and i get my holdem manager things will get better. then ill be able to post exact results and go over some hands.
as of right now im still playing under "life is crap" that is going to change at end of the month. not sure what my new name is gonig to be but im ready for a fresh start if anything.
so last night between my 2 sessions was a first for me. i called miller to see if he wanted to grab a drink somewhere, he seemed interested at first but when i was on my way to his place he decided not to go out. so i was bored out of my mind and not in mood for poker so i ventured over to the hotel/motel hollllliday innn where i wrote a bad check and played blackjack for about an hour or so. ya life is grand at times, i ended up winning $60 bucks got my check back and left for home. i almost felt pathetic most of the time i was there but it was a good time regaurdless my table was hilarious filled with a few drunk clowns, they made me laugh just about every hand and would take shots if they got blackjacks so i joined them for a few. they were from indiana on a business trip, i guess its nice to let looose when your from out of town. i think i finally decided to leave after this 6'6 or so dude fist pounded me after he won a hand that almost broke it, he was a little too exited to win his $4 dollar double down. if i was drunk im sure i would have been equally exited. i left there around 1145 and left for home to then play out the rest of my hands for the night. i plan on playing tonight after the girls go to sleep, hopefully i can get right and crush some noooobs.

2 comments: