Thursday, February 12, 2009

good day today...

i just finished playing 2400 hands, wasnt in the mood for the last 600, i lost a few big hands the last 100 that might have tilted me so i quit. i ended up winning a little under $1100. i think i need to start using my left hand when i play, my right is starting to get tired its getting annoying. i still dont have holdem manager so i cant post exact results hopefully within next few days. so far into my challenge i am up about $2400, which im happy with given the fact im 8 tableing with no stats and im not completely into it all the time. got some other shit goin on still thats annoying me. i still have no check, hopefully i will get it one way or another today. so this morning i woke up about 7 am because of girls crawling into bed with me, we then slept until almost 9 and headed off to daycare round 11. they got into my closet again and started asking questions about old pictures i have in there. they are good at remembering faces. i think im going to watch some espn for a minute then workout round 7 or so. after that if there is no word on my check i have to ask about it again, something im not looking forward to doing givent the fact ill probably get either no responce or one that will maybe ruin my night. we will see what happens.

No comments:

Post a Comment