Saturday, February 14, 2009

when life gives you lemons, paint that shit gold...

what a day or should i say week. I think that its safe to say that its by far the longest of my life for multiple reasons. as for poker, it has went well. i played 1700 hands last night and won another $400, then came home from bar and lost my ass, not in mood to talk about that. im not going to count it towards my challenge i was wasted and doing lots of stupid shit that is not ever going to happen again.
so i decided to head over to take 2 video to try and rent the last few episodes of 24 season 4. when i come to find out that i have a $29 late fee, and they wouldnt let me rent because of the fact that i have a bad check written to them thats not accounted for.....ya is $8, wtf is my life coming too holy shit. so thats just the start to my UHmazing day. i then find out that im not getting my check on tuesday, wednesday, thursday comes nothing oh friday at latest, nope, ok saturday at a decent time maybe?? nope, saturday round 4 oclock how convienient. Oh thats not even the worst part, i got 3k of my 5k, the other 2k is being held hostige. so, i will be taking care of that asap, lets just hope that i even get it. so of my 5k that im supposed to have like 4 days ago, its alll pretty much gone the second i touch it. i finally got ahold of the holder of my check and she figured 3k would be enough to get by for the time being...LOL. I have learned alot the past few months and maybe having too much trust in people is a flaw of mine. i would have never seen this shit coming ever. she had to have got the check and cashed it right away to be able to get an actual check, not to mention the mother of this young lady told her she should take it into the authorities, how convienient. what in the fuck is going on here, im literally blown away right now. i have never fucked anyone over in my life so when this starts happening to me its a bit annoying to say the least. especially from her, because i have never done anything but be there always. so on top of all that im overdrawn in my checking account have $4 dollars in cash and contemplating what to do with that. on top of that my rent check is probably going to bounce now along with the multiple other ones, and i have my student loan place annoying me not to mention my cell phone that could go out any day. thank you so much for taking my check cashing it and paying me 3k, your the best, hwen i could have had it probably on fucken tuesday and everything would be fine.
so enuf rambling about the stupid situation that i got myself into, dont get me wrong i take full responcibilty for my actions and if we were good none of this would be happening. so, last night was pretty fun. i actually let loose with no worries for first time in a long time. miller picked me up and we headed to the hub of all places, weird right. so we get there and im waiting for a drink at the cadellac ranch and these 2 randoms come over to me and ask if im single, so i say yes. they then ask me if i would be interested in meeting their friend, so i do and it happens to be her bday and she wasnt really that attractive to me and seemed boring, and evidently i had competition. they found 2 guys in bar and brought them to her to choose? wtf, weird, i just kinda walked away it was kinda funny, i didnt say anything to this girl and about 10 minutes later they came back over to me and asked if i wanted to meet her again i declined, im not interested in some skeeeeeez at the hub anyways, she prob wasnt a skeeez but that words kinda funny. so then don shows his face and we get a few drinks, and shots, and more drinks. he then floated my drunk ass $100 to play blackjack and i dont think i won a hand. we then headed downtown to ob, where miller drives us there parks we get out then he just leaves. really jon, drop us off at the fucken door if your gonna just go it was cold outside. so anyways don and i had a few drinks there is sucked ass for the most part and headed to sports bar. i had a good time there, ran into some people that i knew took one too many shots of patron, and some girl gave me her number at the end of the night. we had something in common, we both liked patron, best part i think she even paid for a round. so she texted me today who is whats ur name, i was kinda happy about that because i had no idea what hers was. thats a good sign of a good night for most part i think, atleast i didnt wake up next to a random and regret what i had just done, i dont plan on that ever happening again, dont think thats my style anymore. so i texted her back whos this? perfect i now have her name so i dont look like a gigantic dbag, pretty sure i have a problem remembering names all the time. well now its time to grind and get ready for tonight, i think im going to paint fargo red 2 nights in a row. nucccca!

1 comment:

  1. Nice life story brah! Next time however, I am going to drop your donk ass off on Main Ave when going to the OB!

    ReplyDelete